Who Represents Me?

Depending upon which city and state you are in, you will have different Representatives and Senators at the state and federal levels. Each state has State Representatives and State Senators as well as federal. Check with your state capitol to find out who your representatives are or with the national capitol in D.C. You can call the switchboard at: 202-224-3121. For more information, look here: