Where does Our Oil Come from?

Our oil comes from different sources. One source is the United States oil fields in Texas, Alaska, and California. That accounts for 40%. The other 60% comes from Canada, Saudi Arabia, Columbia, Nigeria, Angola and Iraq, as well as a few other places. Look here for more information: