Where can I Take Sign Language Classes?

You can take American Sign Language (ASL) at community colleges and other places depending on where you live. Sometimes this is offered for credit, other times as continuing education. Whatever you do, learn this! Knowing it may save a life one day. Contact the public school or the community college where you live, organizations of the deaf, and if necessary contact the good folk at this university for the deaf –