Where can I Get a Copy of my Dd214?

Military records themselves cannot be accessed online, but there are ways to request free copies using online request forms. The Veterans and Their Families section of the National Archives web site has links to both an online request form, as well as a downloadable SF-180 standard request form that can be filled out and mailed or sent by fax.