Where can I Find Grants for School?

The first thing you should do is fill out a FAFSA application and mail it. This is the main form that most aid is based on. The biggest income based grant program is the Federal Pell Grants. Many states also have a large income based grant program. The next best thing you can do is go to the financial aid office at the college you want to attend. Many universities even have a grant office. Go see them and ask and find what is offered locally, and from not governmental sources. The last thing you can try is searching online, but if the site or service is asking for a fee, it is a scam – or at least a waste of money.You can find more information here: