Where can I Donate Furniture?

You can donate your old unwated furniture to Goodwill. They take anything used and re sell it to make money to help people find new jobs. Goodwill is a great place to doanate and they will give you a form so you can claim it on your taxes. If it is children or baby furniture then you can donate it at a local Once Upon A Child.