What Type of Freon does my Car Use?

Its going to depend on the car that you have if its a 80’s type car it will take R12 but can be changed over to the new one thats called R134 its in all the newer cars that are being built now. under the hood should have a sticker that tells you what system you have in your car and what type of freon it takes.