What Kind of Attorney do I Need?

What kind of attorney you need depends on the crime you’re charged with or the type of lawsuit you’ve filed. If you’re hurt you may need a personal injury lawyer. If you’re charged with a crime you will need a criminal attorney. If you need to write a will you may need an estate lawyer. If you cheated the IRS you will need a tax attorney.