What is Title IV Financial Aid?

Federally funded financial aid, such as Perkins Loans, Pell Grants, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, and Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct Loans are all part of Title IV Financial Aid. It can be applied for by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, and having the results submitted to the college of your choice. You can find more information here: