Mrs is an acronym for the word Misses. It is a title for a wife. It is used before a person’s name. For example, Mr. and Mrs. Smith or Mr. and Mrs. John Smith.
What is Mrs?
- Source: www.datasystem.co.jp
- Source: www.mrsuniverseltd.com
- Source: www.pbs.org
- Top 10 Christmas Songs?
- What was Veterans Day Originally Called?
- What is the Roman Word for Halloween?
- How is Veterans Day Celebrated?
- Why do We Celebrate July 4th?
- How to Say Merry Christmas in Belgium?
- Where can I Buy Christmas Decorations?
- Where do Kids Eat Free on Tuesday Nights?
- Where was St Patrick Born?
- Why is Boxing Day Called Boxing Day?
- How do You Say Merry Christmas in Spanish?
- How to Create a Scavenger Hunt?
- Why is Christmas Called X-mas?
- When is Bosses Day 2008?
- What are the Four Colors of Christmas?
- What do I Put in Christmas Tree Water?
- How to Draw Christmas Stuff?
- How to Light Hanukkah Candles?
- How do You Pronounce Merry Christmas in Polish?
- What does a Ukrainian Christmas Tree have on It for Good Luck?
- What is a Verb?
- What is Science?
- What is Computer?
- What is Communication?
- What is Culture?
- What is Vpn?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Psychology?
- What is Economics?
- What is Stress?
- What is Physics?
- What is Synonym?
- What is Technology?
- What is a Preposition?
- What is Literature?
- What is Homeostasis?
- What is Wifi?
- What is Education?
- What is Url?
- What is Capitalism?