CVS, in regards to health, stands for chorionic villus sampling. This is a test that you, as a pregnant mom, have an option to take. The CVS test will determine if your baby has any kind of genetic abnormalities. Usually things like down syndrome or sickle cell anemia, but your doctor will be better able to tell you exactly what it is she is looking for. Look here for more information:
What is Cvs?
- Source: c3240dd96f54819fb6f2-90846526673b19d9a04c27097b58cb86.r6.cf2.rackcdn.com
- Source: www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org
- Source: afewshortcuts.com
- Where is the Placenta Located?
- Can Precum Cause Pregnancy?
- How does An Iud Work?
- What Not to do When You are Pregnant?
- How do You Know When You're Pregnant?
- How does a Fetus Breathe?
- What Happens During Puberty?
- Can You Bleed if You're Pregnant?
- How do U Know When You are Pregnant?
- When is the Best Time to Take a Pregnancy Test?
- How Big is the Mucus Plug?
- Can U Get Pregnant from Precum?
- Where can I Get Information on Abortion?
- How to Become Fertile?
- What Causes Pregnancy?
- Can a Woman Get Pregnant After Tubal Ligation?
- When do Symptoms of Pregnancy Start?
- Can Human Hermaphrodites Reproduce?
- How Many Babies are Aborted Each Day?
- Can a Woman Get Pregnant while on the Pill?
- What is a Verb?
- What is Science?
- What is Computer?
- What is Communication?
- What is Culture?
- What is Vpn?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Psychology?
- What is Economics?
- What is Stress?
- What is Physics?
- What is Synonym?
- What is Technology?
- What is a Preposition?
- What is Literature?
- What is Homeostasis?
- What is Wifi?
- What is Education?
- What is Url?
- What is Capitalism?