What is An Ear Nose and Throat Doctor Called?

An ear, nose and throat doctor is called an ENT. ENT is simply the abbreviation for ears, nose and throat. An ENT specializes in things that involve you ears, nose and throat such as your tonsils or if you need tubes in your ears.