Thickening of the Uterus?

The dreaded age progression usually brings us to more issues that affect us, as women. Thickening of the uterus is one of those things. The medical term is called Endometrial hyperplasia and it happens sometimes during menopause. Your gynecologist can help manage this condition. More information is available at