Post Office Change of Address?

You can do a change of address form a few different ways. You can log onto and on there type change address in there search and the form is there. Or you can go into your local office and submit the form to a real person to ensure it has been properly taken care of! I would go into the office just to know it was done, dont want you mail getting into the wrong hands!