I Lost my Car Title How do I Get a New One?

First off when you loose your vehicle title you need to request a new one from your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you live in the state of California, all you have to do is fill out an official Application for Duplicate Title form – Reg 227 including: your full name, current address, license number, and, license plate number. Then submit to the appropriate location with the duplicate title fee.