How to Turn in Illegal Immigrants?

If you are aware that someone has entered this country illegally and wish to turn them in to the authorities, it is best to contact your local Immigration and Nationalization Service office and/or the local Border Patrol office and summon an officer to the location of the illegal immigrant. It may be wise to provide such information without providing personal information about yourself if you fear for your safety as a result of turning in the illegal immigrant. It is also important to make sure that the person is actually in the country illegally and you can be sure of that person’s whereabouts to ensure that the authorities will be able to locate and arrest the offender(s).