How to Report Tax Evasion?

If you know someone who is not paying their taxes and you wish to report them for tax evasion, the process of doing so is quite simple. Your first option is to send a letter to the IRS and include as much detail as possible about the company/person you are reporting. Your other option is to call the IRS tip line to report it over the phone. To find more information click here: