How to Get Full Custody of Your Child?

Visit an attorney in your area who specializes in child custody and family law. It is important to find a lawyer who is familiar with your local court system, and an attorney whose practice is 75 percent, or more, family law. Be sure to ask if there is a consultation fee before going in for your appointment. Most attorneys offer free consultation.