How to File for Separation?

You can go to your local court house and get the necessary papers to file for separation. You would need to fill them accurately and return them in which you would have a hearing before separation is granted. If you do not feel comfortable with doing it yourself, you can also go through a paralegal or lawyer who will be able to assist you, but it will be more expensive with all the attorney fees.