How to File a Police Report?

To file a police report you need to call your local sheriffs department. Doing this you will be able to make a claim against someone. Another way to do this is to go down to the magistrates office. If you go to the magistrates office you will be able to talk to some who will call dispatch to get to you and your claim. Filing a police report is user friendly any one can do it and you can be anonymous.