How to Collect Child Support?

Well just in case the responsible party needs a reminder, you might want to ask them first. If that doesn’t work, you can go to your nearest state agency’s social service office and speak with Child Support Enforcement. They will assist you in getting child support rom the unresponsive person. Most of the time you do not need a lawyer, unless it’s a particularly difficult case, or you need to raise the amount of child support needed.