How Much of Our Brain do We Use?

People have wondered for years how much of our brains we use in everyday life. For years it was thought that we used only 10% of our brain and this theory was especially touted by promoters of psychic and paranormal abilities. They would say that the other 90% was for abilities we had not yet accessed. Of course this was found to be myth. We do use 100% of our brains, but not all at one time, and we do not use some parts in the same way as others, or as fully. Our brain’s full potential however, may not as of yet be completely realized. Look here for more information: